Friday, April 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Indie Love - Delush Polish

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Well it's the final day The Digit-al Dozen's Indie Love week and I'm topping off the week with yet another indie that I adore.  Just last week I gave my review of Delush Polish's 5th anniversary collection and I spouted all sorts of admiration for both the brand and the lady behind the brand.  I haven't met her personally but Adrianna has so much love for her brand and her family that I just have to assume she's got a wonderful heart.  I don't know if everybody knows this but Delush, in addition to making great polish, also has some lovely stamping plates so my final post uses both polish AND plates from the same brand.



Winter here just won't seem to end.  Seriously, I heard on the news tonight that we've had below zero temperatures at some point every day for 167 days straight...that's a new record.  That's 5.5 months of freezing and I'm done with it so I was happy to wear this neon floral mani.  I started with a base of Delush's Say Aloe To My Little Friend, a white crelly with neon glitter. 


I did reverse stamping with DP05 (Oopsie Daisy), stamped with Rica Blackout and filled with more neons.  They were You’re Shrimply The Best, Endless Summer, Beach, Please!, Girls Just Wanna Have Sun and All Sun & Games.  I didn't keep my painting in the lines very well...



These were topped with HK Girl to finish my summer-feeling design.  


That brings us to the end of Indie Love week.  Luckily, many of the girls in this group have so much love for indies that we try to use them a lot.  I won't say I don't have space in my heart for mainstreams but indies are just cooler, don't you agree?  


'Til next time...

No comments: