Wednesday, December 27, 2017

New Years Nails with Whats Up Nail Stencils

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas (or Monday, for anyone who doesn't celebrate). Mine was quiet but wonderful.  My family had dinner Christmas Eve so I had no plans for Christmas evening so my bestie and I went and saw Star Wars.  For my first day back on the blog this week I thought it'd be a good time to share a couple of New Year's-themed manis I've done with some Whats Up Nails stencils.  I used the Confetti, City and Confetti stencils for these.  I don't think they're necessarily limited to being worn on New Years (at least I hope not since I did these earlier) but they'd definitely be party appropriate!




$3.75 USD
22 stencils (5 sizes)


I reviewed the City Stencils back in September (which you can find here) and since then I've known that they'd be great to pair with fireworks for a mani.  Since my last package from Whats Up Nails had their Fireworks Stencils and I still had some skyscrapers left, it was meant to be.  I used A England Katherine Parr as the base color and then used the Fireworks Stencils with A England Excalibur.  I found these stencils separated easily if you pulled them up quick, like a band-aid.  I also added a dot to the centres to fill them in a bit.  The City Stencils were used with Camelot and then topped with Glisten & Glow top coat.  


$3.75 USD
12 stencils (22 x 28 mm)


My next mani is a glitzy one.  I did a glitter-y gradient with FUN Lacquer Million Dollar Dream and 24 Karat Diamond over A England Camelot.  These are the mostly sparkly polishes I own so I love them at this time of year.  I've already pulled out the gold one to do another mani with it tonight.  I didn't have any problems with these stencils, even with all those little pieces.  


That's all for tonight.  Short and sweet.  You can find these and more on the Whats Up Nails website.  They even have a Winter/New Years/Holiday section for those of us who don't like clicking around too much.  You can find that here.

Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: