Friday, November 10, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Animal Print In Wrong Colours

Hey there!  I'm SO sorry I've disappeared all week.  I swear I had blogging on my To Do list every day and then something always came up.  Next week is a new Digit-al Dozen week so I promise I'll have posts everyday (and maybe even one this weekend).  Even though I accidentally took a mini blogging break, I couldn't skip out on this week's 26 Great Nail Art Challenge theme.  The theme is a fun one: animal print in wrong colors.  I asked my sister what to do and she said pink zebras so that's what I have today.  It also happens to be a month of animal patterns for the Nail Challenge Collaborative so it's a 2 for 1!



My base was a gradient of Cirque Colors Spotted In Soho and Red Hook, both from the fall collection this year.  Neither are my regular sort of color but I really like them.  Something in this gradient reminded me of my Nana.  Maybe because her favourite color was "dusty rose" and this is pretty much exactly a dusty rose gradient.  


The stamping was from Vivid Lacquer VL38 and Creative Shop 38.  What a coincidence that they're both number 38!  


Thanks for stopping by today.  And I promise I'll be way more consistent with my blogging.  If I'm not, feel free to harass me!  

'Til next time...



No comments: