Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Futuristic - Chrome Nails

Hey there!  Today's post is a super simple look that I did for this month's Digit-al Dozen Futuristic theme.  When I was trying to come up with ideas for this prompt, quite literally the only thing I could think of was metallic nails.  I almost just did 5 days of the old Essie metallic polishes.  So how could I resist doing some chrome nails.  I know some folks are long tired of chrome but I still love it.



The chrome powder I used here is the Daily Charme No. 3 (over black gel and no wipe top coat).  With shipping to Canada, it cost me a small fortune but it was worth it.  It really does have the smoothest finish.  



I stamped the chrome with Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 09 and Messy Mansion Carbon.  To keep the chrome finish I used the top coat that came with the Born Pretty metallic polish.  It must be water based because it really doesn't dull the chrome.  



That's really about all I have to say about my Day 2 Futuristic mani...possibly because I'm still sitting at work and I feel like I'm starving to death.  So home I go for some dinner!  

'Til next time...



No comments: