Friday, October 13, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Friday The 13th

Hey there!  A couple of weeks ago I worried that there would be no more 26 Great Nail Art Ideas...but we have been resurrected thanks to Cathy and Cheyenne!  Truly, they're such nice women and I'm very grateful that they've taken over managing the group.  And they've come up with a great first theme.  To commemorate the date, we're doing Friday the 13th nails.  I was tempted to do birthday nails since my mom was born on a Friday the 13th but I thought that might be a bit too obscure.  So I went with some bad luck black cat nails instead.



For these I did a gradient base that I've been wanting to do for ages.  It's Tonic Polish Lava Lust, Vapid Lacquer Fire Starter and A England Camelot.  


I wanted to make the stamping even more feline so I started with some paws for the background (though they got pretty obscured by the cats).  They're from Lily Anna 11.  Then I double stamped the cats with Mundo de Unas Light Grey and Black from Bundle Monster BM-H08, VL-2 and, again, Lily Anna 11.  


I used a matte top coat in most of my photos just so the stamping was more visible but that gradient was even better glossy.  Isn't it glowy and wonderful?


Now let's see who else is starting this round of 26 Great Nail Art Ideas with us.  They should all be found in the links below!

'Til next time...







No comments: