Friday, April 21, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Pastel Floral

Hey there!  This week's Nail Crazies Unite theme of "Pastel Floral" fits right in with the Nail Challenge Collaborative theme of "Spring" so today is a 2-for-1 post.  I love it when it works out that way!  I've been really digging floral nails lately and I absolutely love this stamping image so I quite like these.  They were inspired by this gorgeous water decal mani from Polish My Nail.  I think I came across it on Pinterest and had to do some serious reverse image searching to find the original post.  I'm glad I did though because I got to scroll through her other pretty nail art.

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

The pink here is one of my first polishes - China Glaze Something Sweet.  It's so empty!  I had to shake it up really good to hide how low it is!  For the white base for the stamping, I used Color Club French Tip.  

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

The stamping is from Born Pretty Store BP-L015.  I like this image so much that, the first time I bought the plate (from an eBay seller) the plate was a bit warped and I couldn't get this image to work so I bought it again directly from Born Pretty.  At least that way I knew I was getting the right plate.

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

I leadlighted the stamping with Esmaltes da Kelly Soap Bubbles in Soft Rosa, Roxo and Azul.  Then I added a bit of gold with Femme Fatale An Immortal Soul.

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top, added a couple of pastel studs (also from Born Pretty Store) and was good to go.  

Pastel Floral Nail Stamping

You can find lots more pastel flowers or just general spring manis in the links down below.  I bet it'll be all sorts of prettiness.

'Til next time...















No comments: