Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Get To Know Me - Bath Bombs

Hey there!  Today we've reached the halfway point in the Digit-al Dozen Get To Know Me week.  I've already covered the two places that mean the most to me.  In this point I'm going to share how I spend my weekends - having wonderfully colorful scented baths.  Lately I've been really splurging on awesome bath products (mostly from an awesome Canadian indie company called SoGa).  One of my favourite things is an old favourite, Lush bath bombs.  I've had good bath bombs from indies as well but so far none have been as colourful as Lush.

Bath bomb-inspired nail art

Bath bomb-inspired nail art

Lush bath bombs are so fun that I tend to risk the safety of my phone and take pictures of the fun swirls they create.  This one is from The Experimenter, the most rainbow-y of the bath bombs I've tried so far.  It's the one I took a photo with above.  


Last year I saw this youtube tutorial with some drag marble decals inspired by Lush bath bombs.  Instead of a drag marble, for mine I did a drip marble using Pretty Serious' 2016 Pet Names polishes, Little Duckling, Peachie Poo, Fluffykins, Cutie Patootie, Doodle Bug, Bunny Foo Foo.  I also included a fair bit of white with Pure Ice Superstar! which I also used as a base.  

Bath bomb-inspired nail art

To keep with the bath theme, I also stamped a few bubbles with Mundo de Unas White.  These bubbles images are from Vivid Lacquer 012 and 024.  

Bath bomb-inspired nail art

To end I topped with Vivid Lacquer top coat.  I ended up wearing these for a couple days.  They were so yummy looking!  

Bath bomb-inspired nail art

Bath bomb-inspired nail art


So how's that for a Get To Know Me fact.  Don't go picturing me naked in the bath now, haha!  If you'd like to know more about our DD ladies, swing by their blogs in the links below.  

'Til next time...




No comments: