Friday, July 1, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Holidays

Hey there!  This week our 40 Great Nail Art Ideas group is doing Holiday/Beach/Vacation themed nails.  Since today is Canada Day I decided to celebrate our national holiday with a bit of patriotic stamping that includes one of my favourite ways to spend my time off.  Hopefully this turns out to be how I spend my long weekend since I haven't gotten to do any fishing yet this year.



For my base I wanted to do a centered gradient with red and white but unfortunately my red turned more pink.  The polishes were KBShimmer Chilly Pepper and Eyes White Open.  


The stamping was done with my friend Canadian Nail Fanatic's custom stamping plate from Fig Tree Stamps.  The etching on the plate isn't the best but it's the only plate I have with anything referencing Canada Day so I'm sure I'll use it every year from now until forever.  I finished with Oh Matte! top coat.  


And I'll leave you with this...Happy Canada Day!  Even for those of you elsewhere in the world, I hope you're having a super happy day.  


Now you can check out the rest of the vacation-themed nail art down below.  I hope there's some gorgeous beach-y ones.  That's always one of my favourite types of nail art but I had to do Canada Day nails on my country's birthday instead.  

'Til next time...


No comments: