Friday, June 3, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Weddings

Hey there!  Sorry I've been absent a few days.  I've been crazy busy so I have a bunch of photos just sitting there waiting to be cropped and watermarked.  I promise I'll do that this weekend so I have something to post next week.  Luckily I had already cropped my photos for this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt.  Today, we're doing weddings!  Having never had to do my nails (or anyone else's) for such a special day, I hit the internet and was inspired by a very popular Pinterest photo for my wedding-themed nails.



For my wedding nails, I wanted something light and airy that doesn't show just how yellow my nails really are.  I opted to use 2 coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu as a sheer white base. 


I stamped the patterns from FUN13 with Mundo de Unas White.  I'm not entirely sure but I do believe these two images were also inspired by the Pin I linked above since so many people wanted a stamping image like that.  


Because the Mundo stamping was pretty stark, I softened the look a little by sandwiching it with another layer of Don't Touch My Tutu and then a coat of HK Girl top coat.


I have NO idea what I would actually put on my nails if I was getting married but these might make a decent starting point.  If you're married, how did you do your nails for your wedding?  Anything special?  

'Til next time...


No comments: