Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen does Rainbows - Alcohol Ink Rainbow

Hey there!  Today's rainbow is brought to you with the help of alcohol inks.  And, because I wasn't covering my whole nail with ink, I didn't super stain my skin like I usually do when I play with these...hooray!  These were highly inspired by @madamluck's musical mani from a couple months ago.  Hers really stuck in my head and I thought this was a perfect time to do something similar.  



The base of these was the fun part.  I started with a white base (Rica Whiteout) and then used tiny bits of sponge (wet with rubbing alcohol) and alcohol inks to create my rainbow.  



The stamping image is from Born Pretty Store BP-24, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  I don't know why the stamping looks a bit crummy.  I usually find these plates work really well.  Weird!  



I highly suggest checking out what the rest of the group has done for Day 4 of Rainbow week.  I have to say I'm absolutely loving this week.  These girls are so creative!  

'Til next time...

No comments: