Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wolf Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Okay these were supposed to be my post for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Halloween week a month ago but at last second I decided that they really weren't Halloween-y enough and did something new.  BUT I did really love these but I didn't know when would be a half decent time to post them.  Well, guess what...tonight's a full moon which seems like a good enough time to post a wolf mani.



Luckily I still have my notes on how I did these.  I started with 2 coats of Zoya Estelle (or Dove, for the grey nail).  Easy peasy for the base colors.


Then I did A LOT of stamping.  Here's what I used:

Moon - Vivid Lacquer VL013 with MDU White
Trees/Grass -  CZ08 with MDU Dark Grey then Light Grey then Black
Wolves -  LLC10 and Born Pretty BP-16 with MDU Black
Wolf face - VL-2 with MDU Black (eyes are with 10.1 Polish Blueberry Blues)


I matte'd it all with Essie Matte About You and that was it.  


Hope you like my not-quite-Halloween/not-quite-NOT-Halloween mani.  If you happen to be a real life werewolf, play safe tonight :-P

'Til next time...

No comments: