Wednesday, November 18, 2015

UberChic Beauty 6-03 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I'm finishing up my review of UberChic's latest collection of stamping plates, Collection 6.  On Monday I showed 6-01, Tuesday I showed 6-02 and today, you guessed it, I have 6-03.  If you've checked out the other two posts on this collection you've seen me pretty much ranting and raving about how much I like it so I won't pester you with that yet again (though I do REALLY like it).  Instead I'll just get to the nails...



Below is a scan of the plate I received.  It looks like there's a scratch on it but I didn't even notice it until I just uploaded it so either: 1. it's debris on my scanner or 2. it's not near as bad as it looks.  Either way, I noticed no problems with this plate and the etching quality is equal to UberChic's other plates...in other words, it's great.  This plate has a wide variety of image sizes from small individual images to long or wide images.  As always, its measures 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with the full nail images being approx. 17 x 21 mm.


I personally thought my first mani was too adorable!  I started with two coats of KBShimmer Low and Be Bold and then added a snowy glitter (Cirque Galinda).  Everything except for the wording are stamping decals with Mundo de Unas Black and KBShimmer Eyes White Open.  The wording is stamped directly with Mundo de Unas White.  



For my second mani I opted to do something simple...no decals, no gradients.  Just one color polish and one stamping polish to show that it doesn't have to be complicated to be good.  I used two coats of China Glaze Recycle and stamped with Mundo de Unas Orchid and finished with a matte top coat.  My ring finger turned out bubbly or something and I'm not sure why.  I'm getting to the end of the bottle of my matte top coat so maybe that's the explanation.  



So there's UberChic Beauty's Collection 6 all finished up.  Even though I've done 6 manis with it in just over a week I'm still gravitating towards these plates when I've done my nails in the last couple of days. That's a sure sign of a great collection.  If you're interested in it, you can find it in the link below (along with UberChic's social media links).  


Price: $24.99 USD/Collection of 3 plates
Available on UberChic Beauty's website

'Til next time...


No comments: