Thursday, November 19, 2015

ILNP Overnight Bag and Glory

Hey there!  It snowed again last night...yuck!  Even though this fall has been unseasonably dry (we normally do have snow on the ground this time of year), I guess I need to accept that winter in Canada is inevitable and it's starting now.  So I thought I better post this mani that I wore before it's full blown winter here.  I usually wear some sort of nail art but sometimes it's nice to just wear a plain polish or two.  I saw some awesome swatches of ILNP Glory stating that it's fall in a bottle so I snatched it up as soon as I could.  Here's Glory over ILNP Overnight Bag.



Since this is just a swatch there's really not much to say about it.  I used two coats of Overnight Bag (a brown holo) but didn't did a pic of it on its own.  Then I added one easy coat of Glory and finished with HK Girl.  



Glory really is fall in a bottle.  But we can wear this year round, right?  Gold and Red and totally holiday colors too, if I'm not mistaken!  



Macros are fun so here's one of how this looked super close up.  It looks textured but the flakies lay perfectly flat.  


Thanks for reading my little swatch post.  I'll be back tomorrow with this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post.  

'Til next time...



No comments: