Monday, October 19, 2015

Werewolf Nail Stamping

Hey there!  One of the stamping groups I'm in was playing a little Halloween stamping Bingo game and I liked how these turned out so I thought I'd write up a post about them.  The first theme that was picked was werewolf.  I realized I had zero proper werewolf stamping images so I made do with what I assume is the Big Bad Wolf (from Little Red Riding Hood).  A scary wolf is a scary wolf, right?



To do these I started with KBShimmer We Be Jammin' - the only non-creme I bought from KBShimmer this past summer.  I should've taken a photo of it on it's own because it is crazy gorgeous.  Purple and blue shimmer...drool!


Then I stamped an image from FUN 16 with Essie No Place Like Chrome.  I don't know whether to describe this image as a splatter or a pseudo-saran wrap.  Either way, it makes for an excellent background.  


Then I stamped the black parts with Mundo de Unas Black.  The howling wolf on my index finger is from Uber Chic Beauty The Wild West-01 and the rest of the images (including the Big Bad Wolf) are all from Born Pretty Store BP-L011.  I knew those tree and grass images were going to come in handy one day.  Then I made it all matte with OPI matte top coat.  


That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

'Til next time...


No comments: