Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen does Autumn – Day 2 Deer In The Woods

Hey there!  Before I get started, I have to apologize for neglecting to welcome Carmina from Cubbiful to our group.  I’ve been a fan of hers for awhile and I think she’s going to be great for this crazy group of ours!  

Today I have my second autumn mani.  I did these for my friend’s birthday last month (yes, I’m such a keener that I try to get my DD nails done a month ahead of time) because every fall we lose him to the bush as he hunts for food.  He really enjoys it, maybe almost as much as I enjoyed this mani.  I think this is my favorite of mine this week.




For these I started with two coats of OPI Did You ‘Ear About Van Gogh and then sponged on a few of 10.1 Polish’s Sheer Holos.  I used Full Moon, Pumpkin, Firewood and Evergreen.


Then I double stamped the woods with Winstonia Hunter’s Life in Mundo de Unas Chocolate and CZ08 in Taupe. 


The last (and most important) stamping were the animals.  I used deer from Born Pretty Store BP-L011 and Winstonia Hunter’s Life stamped with Mundo de Unas Black.  I finished with OPI matte top coat. 


You can find out how our newest member and the rest of the ladies have interpreted our Autumn theme in the links below.

'Til next time...


No comments: