Friday, October 30, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Halloween

Hey there!  So I did some stamping a few weeks ago for today's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Halloween prompt of Halloween that I absolutely loved.  Then yesterday I second guessed myself and thought that it really isn't all that Halloween-like so I decided to do a new mani.  However I had plans last night to go for a drink with a friend who is in town this week so this turned into the quickest water marble I've ever done (since I had to do it in between eating dinner and going for beer).  Luckily I have the holy grail of marbling polishes from pipe dream polish so I managed to do these relatively fast.



Like I just mentioned I used pipe dream polishes for the marbling.  I started with a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then marbled with pipe dream polish Rhythm and Light of Day.  Since I don't have a good white that marbles consistently I used Clearwater instead to let the white base show through.  


For the stamping I couldn't resist the candy corn image from UberChic Beauty Halloween -01 (previously reviewed here) with Mundo de Unas black.  I know, I know, candy corn isn't black but I needed something that would show up!  I finished with HK Girl.



These might not be the most unique Halloween nails ever but I'm enjoying wearing them.  The marbling on my right hand looks a bit different but most of my coworkers don't inspect my hands that closely.  I bet there's some amazing Halloween nail art in the links below.  You should check them out!

'Til next time...

No comments: