Monday, August 24, 2015

HPB Presents Birds Over Neon Sunset

Hey there!  So it appears I've inadvertently started on my Halloween nails really early.  But I promise that wasn't the intent for today's post.  This month's Hobby Polish Blogger's link up theme is Neon and I couldn't miss that (I do love the neons) and I was inspired by the brilliant sunsets I see at our cabin.  This year a huge flock of gulls has taken up residence on our beach so I wanted to stamp some bird silhouettes over my sunset nails but it ended up looking like bats on Halloween...oops!  I guess that's why it's good to practice ahead of time sometimes...



For the base I used China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini over white and then gradiented with it, Orly Tropical Pop and Models Own Cocktail Hour (which I've been wearing on my toes for close to two weeks now).  Its one of the best gradients I've done so I had to photograph it on its own too.


For the stamping I double stamped with Born Pretty Store BPL-025 with Mundo de Unas Light Gray and then Black.  I used HK Girl top coat.



If you've stuck around, here's one of the photos I've taken at the lake this summer.  Unfortunately the sunsets never photograph as majestically as they look in person so you'll have to trust me when I say Alberta has AMAZING sunsets.  



'Til next time...

No comments: