Tuesday, May 26, 2015

UberChic Beauty UC 3-01 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  For the rest of this week I'm planning on showing you how I spent my weekend.  Last week I received a few of UberChic Beauty's newest stamping plates for review.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to get these.  I absolutely adore her plates from Collection 1 and 2 and Collection 3 definitely doesn't disappoint.  Just like the first two collections, the etching in these are perfect with lots of awesome new designs.  Today I'm showing you two mani's I did with plate UC  3-01.


As with the first two collections, UberChic Beauty's designs are among the largest on the market measuring 17 x 21 mm for each full nail image.  But they work for smaller nails too.  I just had to file mine down so they're fairly short but I was still able to get a nice design on.  One nice thing I find with using images larger than your nail is that you can pick different areas of the image to vary the look a bit between nails.  Plate 3-01 has a couple more of the flower designs that I fell in love with from the first collection.  And I also really like the motivational text images on this plate.  Below is a scan of the actual plate I received.


For the first mani I had to use the image (upper first corner) I was most drawn to as soon as I saw the release of this collection.  It reminded me of aerial views I've seen of the ocean so I wanted to create something that looked like the tropical sea to me.  I used Picture Polish Honeymoon as a base and then sponged on a bit of Picture Polish Sea Jewel and Colors by Llarowe Young Turks to add a bit of sparkle.  For the stamping I used A England Queen of Scots (not even a stamping polish and look how well it worked!) and finished with HK Girl top coat.




For my second mani I wanted to stamp over one of China Glaze's toppers from the Electric Nights collection.  I used a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then added two coats of China Glaze Point Me To The Party and then stamped the crazy flowers (right edge of plate) with Mundo de Unas Black and finished with HK Girl top coat.  



I particularly love this one close up so I had to share.


Collection 3 from UberChic Beauty was just restocked so it is currently available for $24.99 for the collection of 3 plates plus $5 US shipping or $10 International shipping.  You can follow her on Facebook and Instagram for the latest news and lots of examples of designs people have done with her amazing plates.

'Til next time...

No comments: