Monday, May 18, 2015

Neon Striped Nail Art

Hey there!  It's a holiday Monday here in Alberta so I got home from the cabin earlier today.  I'm spending my night trying to figure out what to put on my nails for the next couple days but it's getting late.  Any ideas?  But for my post today I have a quick easy striped nail art look that was so bright that it got lots of attention, even if my right hand looked like a child did it.



There's really not much to say about how I did these.  I started with a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open and used straight Nail Vinyls to tape off stripes.  For some of the stripes I used black (A England Camelot) and for some I used bright pink (China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely).  I also used a black StripeRite striper for the skinny black lines.  Then I finished with HK Girl and was good to go for that weekend.  



I dare say Thistle Do Nicely might be my favourite bright pink nail polish.  Do you have a favourite neon polish?  

'Til next time...

No comments: