Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Turkey Nail Stamping

Hey there!  It's Christmas Eve and today I'm sharing what I really hope is a funny Xmas mani that I did this weekend.  Ever since I got the Cici & Sisi plates, my sister has been bugging me to use the cooked turkey image so I finally did in this life cycle of a holiday turkey.



For the base, I used 3 coats of China Glaze Running in Circles (though two was fine).  Isn't it pretty?



Then I made a whole bunch of stamping decals with Mundo de Unas Polishes.  The egg king on the thumb is from Bundle Monster BM-H10, the poult (that's a baby turkey...thank you google) is from Winstonia W212, the turkey is from Bundle Monster BM-H13, the cooked turkey is from Cici & Sisi-06 and, finally, I freehanded the wishbone.  Someone should really make a wishbone stamping image.



As dark as this is, I hope you find it at least a little bit funny.  I'm just glad I can finally get my sister off my back about using the turkey.  Seriously, anytime I don't know what to put on my nails I hear "use the turkey"...she's an odd duck but I love her anyways :-P  

And lastly, I'm wishing you guy a very happy holidays!  I'm sure I'll be too busy chilling with family to blog tomorrow but I'll be back later this week.  Wishing you all the best!

'Til next time...






No comments: