Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Stamping - Over a pink base

Hey there!  It's the Sunday of the Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada so I got to enjoy the first lake weekend of the year - but I came back early so I could drive back with my family who has to work tomorrow.  No swimming in our giant lake anytime soon though.  There was ice on it that had blown in so even dipping a toe in it was icy cold!  The good thing about coming home on Sunday was that I got the chance to do the Sunday stamping challenge!  This week's theme is "over a pink base"...sounds easy right?  Not so much.  This was my third and final attempt at doing some cool stamping over a pink base.




Technically only the accent nail has stamping but that will have to do this week.  The base is two coats of Island Girl Aloha Sunset, a neon fuchsia that I picked up on my trip to Hawaii this past winter.  This polish dries quite matte, like many neons do, but I'm showing this with top coat.  


My accent nail has stamping from MoYou London Roxy-04, stamped with Mundo de Unas Black (#2).  The black glitter on the other nails is Formula X For Sephora Blast Off.  



There's my Sunday challenge nails - with less than 50 minutes left in Sunday.  Just under the wire!  

'Til next time...







No comments: