Monday, December 23, 2013

Zoya Belinda and KBShimmer I Only Have Ice For You

Hey there!  I have a quick non-holiday post today simply because I couldn't wait to show off this KBShimmer's I Only Have Ice For You.  Isn't it amazing?!



First I'll show the base color.  This is two coats of Zoya Belinda from the Winter 2013 collection.  It's a metallic purple.  Have I mentioned that my camera hates purples? 


For this winter's collection KBShimmer joined forces with a bunch of bloggers to come up with some fantastic polishes.  I Only Have Ice For You is the brainchild of Sarah from Chalkboard Nails.  I Only Have Ice For You is a topper composed to holographic glitters and tiny sheer white glitters.  I used one coat of it here.  And then I took approximate one million picture of all the goodness.





I love my all my polishes but very rarely am I as flabbergasted by awesome as I was with this.  Maybe I've been watching too much Doctor Who (which I blame my fellow nail bloggers for, by the way.  All those Day of the Doctor mani's I saw made me turn it on on Netflix and I've watched 5 season in a month) but I felt this turned my nails into mini universes.  I was doing my nails at 2 am on Saturday and texted at least 3 people pictures of them as soon as I was done.  Luckily my people are used to getting random finger texts, haha!

I'm going to keep my pictures huge for this post so you can see all the glitter.  Please let me know if you like them this big or if my giant hands are too much.  

'Til next time...











No comments: