Friday, November 29, 2013

Picture Polish Polka Dots

Hey there!  I hope my American friends are now stuffed with turkey and enjoying all the Black Friday sales.  Has anyone got anything good from all the nail polish sales?  Up here in Canada it's just a regular work day though we do have some sales.

Today is the first time I'm showing you a dotticure!  It's not the best ever but I liked the colours so I thought I'd share anyways.  For these I used Picture Polish Violet Femme with Mellow Yellow polka dots.


Picture Polish Violet Femme is a neat purple.  It's bright and dries to a satiny finish.  This is two coats without top coat so you can see what I mean by satiny...not quite matte, not quite shiny.


Then I just added polka dots with Mellow Yellow using a dotting tool.  Some of my polka dots are too blobby thanks to my unsteady hand.  Try to not judge too harshly :-P

awkward two bottle shot



There you have it.  It's my birthday tomorrow so I might be quiet this weekend.  Unfortunately I'm at the age that birthdays are no longer super fun so I'll probably just be painting my nails and ruminating on my own mortality (how's that for a little self pity?  Yikes!).  At least I'll enjoy painting my nails!  Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something good to show you next week.

Have a great weekend!









No comments: