Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Emily de Molly Turbulence Swatch

Hey there!  Today I have a quick swatch to show you of an amazing glitterbomb, Emily de Molly Turbulence.  Emily de Molly is an Australian-made indie brand known for it's amazing glitter suspensions (hello, have you seen the Forces trio?!) and Turbulence is no exception.  It's a blue jelly filled with glitters of all shape and sizes.  Diamonds, circles, hexes...oh my!  I think the diamond-shaped glitter is so cool!  I've never seen another polish with diamond glitter.


Turbulence is actually really opaque.  When I'm using jelly/glitter mixes, I generally expect to need at least 3 coats.  It's the nature of the beast.  You need enough transparency to show the glitter but only two were required here.  A good top coat is required to make it all smooth and shiny.




Yup, I loved wearing this polish.  If anyone knows of other polishes with diamonds, I'd love to hear about them so I can check them out.  

'Til next time...


No comments: