Thursday, November 7, 2013

A England Jane Eyre & Perceval Gradient

Hey there!  I have a confession to make...I have a thing for any red & black combo.  It's always so striking to me.  I've always been too lazy to do a red and black gradient because of the intimidating level of clean up.  Red and black are always nightmares to remove from my skin.  But I sucked it up and finally did one.  Here's the results.


I started with the A England Perceval from the The Mythicals collection.  Perceval is an awesome opaque metallic red (my favourite red of my collection and, trust me, I have plenty of reds) on all except the ring finger.  I then gradiented with A England Jane Eyre, a black with a subtle red shimmer that matches Perceval perfectly, from the Gothic Beauties collection.  


On my accent nail I used Jane Eyre alone and stamped the rose image from MoYou London's Pro Collection 10 XL plate using Perceval.  I can't tell you how happy I was to finally find a red that stamps on black!  



If you're lucky enough to live where you can order direct from A England, Jane Eyre is her Gem of the Month so you can get it at a reduced price right now.

So am I the only one who loves red and black together?  My sister hates it so please tell me I'm not alone...

'Til next time...



No comments: